Thursday, February 18, 2021

I still don't understand genre, but I think I'm getting there

Wow, It has definitely been a bit since my last posting on here… but I’m back and I won’t lie, I am still attempting to collect all of my thoughts here. That was a much needed mind break from the amount of uncertainty I had roaming around in this big head of mine. I think it was nice to take this time and slowly ease into the process of creating my film opening. One of the first few things that needs to be discussed is genre. I have already decided to stray from the last few projects and assignments which have mostly been in the “Dark Comedy” or “Horror” realm and perhaps do something more light-hearted. My one main decision was to come up with something that I would enjoy, but of course I would like to see some range in my own art. I am still attempting to narrow down some of my ideas, but so far I have been considering coming of age, romance, or sentimental. I believe as my ideas are coming along it seems like I am going to combine all three, but of course I would like to discover more of each topic. This change of pace will need me to take some more time to research each of these genres and watch some examples of what I might want to have in my film.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing