Sunday, February 14, 2021

How Am I Going to Start

 Finally, I have reached the point that I have been dreading since I heard about this project, “How am I going to approach this?” After moving on from the past projects, I need to find a way to think about what I am going to do for this one that shows growth. Of course, while all of these thoughts are on my mind, my creative thinking juices feel a bit empty. I have thought about the different possibilities of what I could include in a two minute video, and I want to be able to create a film opening that I would enjoy. I think it is important to like what you are working on and it just makes you much more likely to give it your all, and that is exactly what I am going to do. I am planning on beginning my research soon, but again comes the question, “What am I going to research if I don’t know where to start?” I have taken a few days to put a bit of thought about what I want to see in my film opening and I plan on showing positive representation of people that we don’t normally see in films. I also want to consider some themes within anime and manga, which have been very popular recently and hold a special place in my heart. I plan on spending a couple days to watch a few movies and shows to get more ideas. In relation to this, I have been thinking of genres that may allow me to reach this goal, but will still be possible while we are trying to be COVID safe. I don’t want to reveal exactly what I have in mind yet, mostly because I am still trying to find my way in a sea of random thoughts, but I am going to give myself more time to think about what project I’d like to devote myself to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing