Friday, February 12, 2021

How Will I Transition

  I’m not very sure how to start this off other than by saying I am already stressed. It has been a long, fun, and anxiety filled year so far working on each of the previous projects given. I can see the progress and end result of my work improving, and I want to keep going up from there. Each project has presented me with some challenges, but none that I could not overcome with the help of my teammates and peers. However, now I must consider one of the biggest challenges of all: How am I going to do this alone? With no one but myself and the little bit of help from my teacher and friends, I have to now get into the mindset that I cannot be reliant on others to build off ideas and thoughts. Even though there are perks to working alone, like being in control of everything that happens, I am going to have to ease my way into this project by setting some time aside to really focus my thoughts and think about how I am gonna tackle this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing