Sunday, April 4, 2021

Reflection

 

    During this project, I had doubted myself a lot. From the beginning I was afraid of moving forward and creating what I know with the knowledge I have acquired throughout the year. I felt like my ideas were very lacking and unoriginal and no matter what I did I could'nt find the perfect storyline that really stuck out to me.

    One day I was day dreaming in class and started to imagine one of my favorite Netflix Shows, "Your Lie In April", and I decided to incorporate it into my project. This might've been the best decision I made throughout my process and I am so glad that I did, because it pushed me to try harder to create a film like my favorite. Since then, my brain had been overflowing with ideas and a perfect picture of how my film was going to come out. Though my expectations were extremely high in comparison to my limited experience, I managed to make my film.

    The process of doing this and majority indeoendently, makes me incredibly proud and grateful. Big "Thank You" to everyone who helped me out including my actors and just classmates that gave me advice. It was a long and difficult process, but I would just like to say, I AM DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing