Saturday, April 3, 2021

My Almost Final Goodbyes

 

       Hello everyone! Today is a special day for me because it may be my last and final post before submitting my project. It has really been a long ride of stress, excitement, and exhaustion and I feel very fulfilled with all of my progress to this point. The past several weeks have really worked my brain overtime and though it was fun, I am glad to present everything I have put together. 

    In the past few posts I mentioned how my filming was messed up but I managed to get through it and I want to share some clips from this project. I won’t share any actual videos from my filming, but of course here are pictures of a couple of my shots as well as me editing my film together. I have been postponing this post for a bit and I just wanted it to come right towards the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing