Saturday, February 27, 2021

I Won't Be Alone

 

    In one of my earlier blog posts, I talked a bit about how I felt somewhat frightened and worried that I was going to be alone in the process of making my film. Yes, of course there were going to be more people helping as actors, but after working with people on almost every project, it seems difficult not to rely on others for support and equal work distribution. While I spent a decent amount of time dwelling about how I was going to overcome this, it placed a small blockade in my mind that prevented a good flow of thoughts that could help me with my film and I felt like this was going to be one of the major issues moving forward with my project.

       Luckily, I saw some friends I had not seen for months and it felt so clear to me that I could still ask for help. Three of these friends were also interested in film and two of them had also talked about needing help on their own projects. We decided that we would form a little support group chat between the four of us in order to ask for advice anytime as well as to help in the process of filming, because one person cannot do everything on their own. This is really helping me clear my mind and look forward to working by myself and being able to have control over my own project as well as making my own decisions without worrying about others opinions. This idea really brings out my strengths of working individually, but also being able to direct others during my filming process, and receiving help and support from those who are going through the same experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing