Friday, February 26, 2021

Advice From Great Minds


    Hello Blog! Today I’m pretty happy because I just got some very good advice from a few people from my class. We were split into groups and each person talked about how they were going to go about their film and what they may want to include or change or just needed help with. Not only did it make me feel better to know the progress of some of my peers and feel like I could help them improve their thought process, but I also felt like this gave me a few more ideas to shove in my mind and it made me feel more confident in my plan for my film opening.

    As I continue doing research about certain aspects of my film I will keep in mind a few of the questions I was asked today.

  • How will my love interest contribute to the main character’s overall growth?

  • Will my love interest be a mutual friend, a classmate, or just a neighbor?

  • Where will my characters meet and how will that impact the relationship between them?

  • Should I write my main characters as enemies to lovers, like in “A Silent Voice”, or no relation, to friends, to lovers, and how will I achieve this?

  • How will I foreshadow the message of being kind to others who are different than you?

  • What filming location will show the full extent of what may be shown later in my film?


    Although I don’t plan on answering these at the moment because I am still deciding what will be best for my film, I will definitely be reflecting everything in my final project and as I figure out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing