Thursday, March 18, 2021

Bad yet Okay news

 

Well, I knew this time would come and being unable to avoid it was inevitable, but my planning skills suck! Maybe that is very harsh on my behalf, but I am just upset on how my entire film schedule and planning has turned into a failure. I initially planned to film yesterday afterschool, with enough time to use the auditorium and get all of my filming done, giving me the entire break to finish editing and putting my video together. Unfortunately, relying on other people is very tough and I am unable to schedule time with my actors at the moment. Though, I mentioned a plan B, I really did not want to resort to that because now I lack time to put in a lot of effort editing and putting together my video. I will now have to film after Spring Break and this may put a toll on my project. Even though this is very bad news, I decided to find some positives in this experience. Since my time is now cut by about two weeks, I can take this time to really picture the film in my head and plan out more ideas for lighting and sound. During this time I may also take more time to look into music that I want for my piano, and possibly for the background. Even though this is going to cause me a lot of stress, I will try to look at what I can do instead of wasting time dwelling on my film not going exactly to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing