Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Just Some More Advice

 

Hello! Hello! I am back again with only a little bit to say, but I just wanted to update everyone on some of my progress and talk about my experience today. Just earlier we had another group discussion to talk about what we are doing for our film openings and to get more ideas for our projects. This time I was in a group with people who were a bit more hesitant to give out constructive criticism and advice, so I just attempted to listen to everyone else’s plans and ideas. At this point I guess it was nice to feel validated on my progress and my story ideas; however, I still feel like some suggestions would’ve been nice to hear. Overall, the main change for my project is more of just a realization for myself. I had mentioned a while ago when doing my genre posting that I would want to incorporate ideas that would fit the genres of “coming-of-age,” “romance,” and “drama” or sentimental; but, now I see how “coming-of-age” won’t necessarily fit in with the main point I am trying to get across in my movie and I should omit any remnants of this genre from my piece as it may be distracting from what I want. I am soon to film and I am just overall very eager to see my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing