Sunday, March 14, 2021

Film Schedule

 

It’s been a long and difficult process with this project and I think one of the hardest parts is coming up to its ideas and time constraints. So, I wanted to take this post to talk about my scheduling plan and what I’m going to do to get my film started. 


First of all, I plan to set my filming location at school, which may be a bit difficult, but it may help me since I will be there after school. Because I will be helping the drama class with their show during this time, I will be able to stay after rehearsal, as well as utilize the school auditorium to get the effect I want for my film. Tomorrow I will be able to discuss with the drama teacher and see what times the school will be open till to give me full access to the stage, where I will be filming half of my opening. 


I want to take Wednesday to film, but if more time is needed, I will attempt for after Spring Break. 


If I manage to film everything I need to this week, I will give myself the weekend up till the end of Spring Break to fully edit and construct my project, including contacting a couple friends for advice and feedback on my project. During the editing process I will make sure to include all the necessary components including captions and names of people who helped in the film.


Until my work is complete, I really want to take as much time as possible to make my project as close to my ideas as possible and just create an overall great film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing