Tuesday, March 23, 2021

More and More Apps

 

    Because of the mishap with everything involving filming and scheduling, I will not be able to provide any clips or pieces from my opening. Eventually I will be able to show everyone the great progress that I have made, but for now I am feeling a bit stuck on what else to talk about. 

As I have mentioned about one million times before, sound techniques are very important within the creation of my film. I’ve decided to utilize a few more apps to help me out in my process to get the desired product. 

A while ago, while working on a soundscape project for this class we were asked to find/create sound effects to tell a story. Essentially I will be using the same apps to help me put together all of my music and foley sounds. It is called Video Copy, and it allows me to take clips or links from previously made videos and clip the section I would like to utilize. It also gives access to use videos from my camera roll; this way I can save recordings and edit them on this app. One of the images shows a few clips from my soundscape project that I did.

Overall, using this app will be very helpful in creating different sections of my music and being able to layer some of my sounds together before adding it to my video. I am really excited for more progress on my music and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dv2dniXzJFQgj-mC5BCDPXe1akYp78PQ/view?usp=sharing